Hope you’re doing well.
This is the short blog on point.
Today’s topic is much interesting to all those who are attending BOARD EXAMS.
Many of the students get stressed out during exams. Mainly because of the pressure of others or worrying about the admission in certain college for future.
I want to make one thing clear here is that stress is not taking you anywhere. I say this to my sister who is going to attend her first board exam of her life. Board exams are given a level up importance because of all those aunties who are going to call you on your results and hoping you have got lesser marks than her daughter/son (Indian).
Like seriously? Are u going to stress out on your exams thinking about them. Well I went through this and now I feel worst about it.
Boards are just like other exams and its not something which everybody would be scared off. some of them even risk their life.In fact, India has one of the highest rate of suicides among people aged between 15 and 29. Suicides are not the solution for anything.
You need to face life because that’s the reality.
- Never ever cheat on your exams be faithful to your own self.
- drink a lot of water and keep your body hydrated. Also choose nutritious food over junk food.
- Don’t compare yourself to another.
- Be confident about what you have studied.
- Be positive always. Do not stress about how your paper going to be rather be positive that you are going to do well.
- Do it for yourself. Don’t do it because someone is asking you to score good.
- Right before you get the question paper, be relaxed and calm. Ask god to bless you and be positive.
- Do not discuss your answer sheets after your exams.
- Try to get enough sleep right before the exams.
- Always take a quick break and give your mind some space to be calm.
- According to google, eating chocolates before studying increases your chances of understanding information.
- Study routines are very important. Some can study up to midnight and some can be an early bird. So, it’s better to plan accordingly.
That’s some tips from me. Please DO NOT STRESS DURING YOUR EXAMS. I can say that 100 times.
I pray to my ALLAH to ease everybody who is attending their boards. Best of luck everyone.
That’s it for now
Until we meet again